QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tools is designed to troubleshoot networking & undefined errors that persist while opening a Company file in a multi-user access. Now, QuickBooks File Doctor by Intuit which is an advanced version of the QuickBooks connection tool is widely used to fix the multi-user & networking errors.
Many business owners nowadays use multi-user mode to access the Company file. The multi-user or connectivity issue is quite prevalent. Therefore, QuickBooks connection Diagnostic Tool is effective in resolving the problems associated with H-series error & 6000 series errors like 6000 83, 6000 77, 6000 80, 6000 304 & so. Here, you are going to learn how you can install & use the tool efficiently.
Note:- As per Compatibility concern, QB Connection Diagnostic Tools only works with PC’s running Microsoft Windows Vista or XP windows with QB 2010, 2009, 2008, or enterprise sol & newer
Steps to Install QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tools
- Firstly, ensure if you do not have the previously installed tool in your system.
- From OEM download it, & Double click to the icon after process.
- Once it gets open, follow the prompt instructions of installation carefully.
- In case you have a Windows 10 operating system, you face some difficulties. For this ensure .NET is configured properly.
- Once the installation gets completed, the application opens up.
Know How to use QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tools
Double click on the QB Connection Diagnostic tools & follow the instructions given below:-
Diagnose Connection Tab
The tab helps to test & ensure that if the company file is made use of from the PC, whether in single user or multi-user mode. If permission is not put proper, or firewalls are blocked, it resulted in error.
It displays the basic instruction for the firewall.
Check the workstation connectivity with Test connectivity.
Test your Connectivity
- To locate the company file, click the button next to the Company file field.
- If the network is in alternate mode, use linux. You may choose to change the Hosting Server checkbox.
- If the status appears in Blue means “No Applicable.”
- Choose the test connectivity button.
- If the file status appears in Green means no problem while red indicates issues in the system.
- In the case of issues, run the tool again.
- Repeat the step until you will find no issues. Be patient, it will take time to diagnose the issues.
QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool is arranged to automatically identify & troubleshoot the issues with the components namely .NET Framework, C++ & MSXML.
Hope you have gone through the instructions carefully to use QuickBooks connection Diagnostic Tools. For expert advice, you can contact us at +1-855-929-0120. Our QuickBooks professionals are available to provide comprehensive assistance.