Best considered for providing end-to-end accounting solutions, QuickBooks is a remarkable accounting product, complemented with miraculous attributes, specifically designed for various types of businesses that incorporate manufacturers, wholesalers, construction contractors, and other non-profit organizations. QuickBooks executes various financial management tasks in no time quite efficiently but once in a blue moon, like other applications, QuickBooks emerges with technical faults and today’s article is about one such error called QuickBooks Banking Error 101. Now, let’s learn about this error trouble in a detailed manner.
What Is QB Banking Error 101?
QB Error 101 takes place when a user tries to upgrade bank feeds in QuickBooks and while connecting the online bank account. When this error occurs, an error message pops-up on the window screen “We are fixing our connection to this bank as quickly as possible. Try connecting again tomorrow”.
Possible Responsible Causes For QB Banking Error 101
- Because of inappropriate Internet Explorer settings.
- Outdated ActiveX, .Net Framework, and Java installation on Windows.
- Third-party security applications obstructing QuickBooks.
- This error also occurs when banking servers are down due to maintenance issues.
Effective Troubleshooting Measures To Resolve QB Banking Error 101
Method 1: Try To Validate Your Internet Connectivity
- Firstly, open the internet browser that you frequently utilize to access the internet.
- Then, visit any secured website like bing.com for network connectivity.
- Now, if you receive an error like “There is no internet connection” or “Check your internet connection and try again” then take the help of an IT professional to fix your internet connectivity troubles.
- After proper internet connectivity, ensure that you have Internet Explorer as a default browser.
- Now, if you are able to access the website without any obstacle, then adhere to the next rectifying step to fix QB Error 101.
Method 2: Re-configure Internet Connection Settings in QuickBooks
- First, open QuickBooks and then hit the Help tab at the top.
- Then, Choose Use my Computer’s Internet Connection Settings.
- Then, again tap on the Next button and then click on Finish to save the changes you made.
- After completing this process, try to update bank feeds in QuickBooks once again.
Method 3: Release Intuit from Security Software Restrictions
Your firewall or internet security software may block the Intuit and other QB related domains while distinguishing them as a security threat. In this scenario, you are needed to add up Intuit.com and QuickBooks.com as trusted websites. Then, it will release these sites from the restrictions of your firewall or security software.
Method 4: Try To Update Banking in QuickBooks
- First, open QuickBooks and from under the Banking section from the left choose Banking option.
- Then, click on Update and wait until QuickBooks updates your bank’s connection.
- Immediately after the update completes, try connecting your bank another time with QuickBooks.
Hopefully, with the aforementioned troubleshooting measures, you would have fixed QuickBooks Banking Error 101. If you still need further in-depth assistance, then you can connect to our QuickBooks Experts for further effective & prompt guidance. Our technicians are available by 24*7, day and night. So Why Delay? Call now!!