QuickBooks is an awesome accounting product that is widely used throughout the globe. The software performs essential activities that involve payroll analysis, inventory tracking, invoice processing & other tasks. While performing these tasks, users often face troubles in QuickBooks due to error or bugs. At the happening of such, users should consult QuickBooks specialists for Instant help. For instant help, QuickBooks users can ring us at +1-855-929-0120
In this blog you will get to know about QuickBooks error 1920. In case you encountered error 1920, then this blog will help you to overcome the QuickBooks error-code 1920 efficiently. So, follow the blog carefully to learn the troubleshooting measures.
What is QuickBooks error code 1920?
Whenever QuickBooks error code 1920 strikes, it will be accompanied with the message stating QuickBooks Database server Manager failed to start. This usually happens when a user can’t access the hard drive on your desktop in order to create a connection to company files.
Some Possible reasons behind the occurrence of error -
- Malfunction in your computer operating systems.
- Incorrect or failed installation or Uninstallation of the software
- The Windows registry has invalid entries.
- Due to Virus or Malware attack.
- Inexact system shut down due to power failure.
- Mistakenly deletion of important files in system or Registry entry.
Resolve QuickBooks error 1920 with these effective solutions
Follow the below mentioned steps to overcome error-code 1920 from QuickBooks:-
Step 1. Update Windows to latest version
- If any security software is installed on the computer, then remove it.
- If the firewall is on, turn it off immediately.
- Ensure that you are not running multiple programs while doing so.
- Make sure the security is up-to-date or not.
Step 2. Rename the QuickBooks desktop Company file.
- Open the QuickBooks Desktop & then open Company file.
- For opening the product description, press F2 or Ctrl+1.
- Note down the location of the Company file & which is available in file information.
- Close down the application.
- Navigate to the location of Company file
- (For window 7, 8 or 10) right click on the start button & select file explorer.
- Do right click on the file & select rename.
- Input the new name for the company file & Hit enter, click Yes to affirm.
The file locations that you should rename are given below:-
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit
The above mentioned steps are enough to resolve your QuickBooks error 1920 efficiently. In case, you still find any difficulty in troubleshooting the error. You can get help from our well-versed QuickBooks experts, just by calling us at +1-855-929-0120.