Dealing with QuickBooks error code 6000! After trying so many attempts which won’t work & still facing error code. Then, Seek expert advice by dialling us at +1-855-929-0120. Also you can follow this blog for resolving Error 6000 in QuickBooks.
What is QuickBooks Error 6000?
QB error 6000 is a commonly occurring error that occurs while trying to open a Company file. QuickBooks 6000 series can relate to different other error codes like 6000 83, 6000 80, 6000 77, 6000 301 & 6000 832.
Causes of QB error 6000
- Firewall interrupts the connection.
- .TLG file gets corrupted.
- Incorrect configuration of network connection.
- If multi-user logged in the same Company file.
- Damaged/Corrupt Company files.
- When trying to restore Backup of the flies.
Efficient Solution to resolve QuickBooks Error Code 6000
You may find various solutions available on the web. Here, we have come with appropriate of them. So, follow the instructions carefully:-
Step 1. Backup Restore
- Go to the Company file.
- Click on File, then select utilities.
- If you find stop hosting multi-user access in the list, then click on it.
- Now, edit the company file name with less than 210 characters long.
Step 2. Configure Firewall & other Security Programs
- Open QB Database manager.
- Search the port monitor tab & search QB versions.
- Ensure you note the Firewall port number.
- Open window firewall.
- Go to advanced settings.
- Do right-click on the Inbounds option & select New Rule.
- Click on Port &, then next.
Stop 3. Move the file location
Moving the company file location could help to open QuickBooks easily. You can do this by copying the file to Desktop.
Step 4. Renaming .ND & .TLG file
- Head to Company file location & open it.
- Check the file you want to edit.
- Search the file with extensions of .ND & .TLG.
- Do right click & edit extension.
- Ensure to add .OLD at the end of those extensions.
- Again open the QuickBooks.
After these you would surely come out of the error code 6000. If you have any questions in mind related to troubleshooting steps, consult us at +1-855-929-0120.