QuickBooks is an efficient accounting tool tailored to perform accounting & financial tasks easily. From monitoring the expenses to tracking inventory & estimating payroll, QuickBooks give vast benefits to the users. Being a software user sometimes comes across technical discrepancies in the QuickBooks. You may have seen error code in QuickBooks that reflects the issues. The issue needs to be resolved to resolve the obstruction. In this blog, we are going to discuss the resolution of Qb error 6129 0.
What is QuickBooks error 6129 0?
When the database connection verification fails, or QuickBooks seeks to access the Company file. The message displayed “Database connection verification failure” Because of this you are unable to get the company records. While on a network, if you cannot find the computer or server that consists of the file.
Causes of QuickBooks error 6129 0
Few of the causes that are responsible for QuickBooks error 6129 0 are:-
- PC’s in a multi- user configuration if not running with the latest release.
- When QuickBooks Database server manager does not work properly.
- Due to corrupted network data files.
- In-compatibility between domain of the client & server.
- Corrupted QuickBooks Installation file.
Resolve QB error 6129 0 with these efficient steps
Troubleshoot the QB error 6129 0 with these efficient steps:-
Step1. Update QuickBooks
Make sure the QuickBooks has been updated with the latest release, if not. Then, do it first.
Still, getting the same error again, move to the next step.
Step 2. Rename .ND File
- Open folder containing the QB company file & locate .ND file that requires to be opened.
- Do right click on the .ND file.
- Choose Rename
- Add .OLD & select to example- Company file name .qbw.nd.OLD.
- While the company file is used to different computers, the user configures in QB Database Service Manager. If having a single computer, users can open Company files.
Step 3. Move Company File to another location
- Create a new folder.
- Open the folder where the company file is stored.
- Now, copy the .QBW file.
- .QBW file should be pasted in the folder.
- In case, it is used in different computers, set-up folder permissions.
- Later Add a new folder in QuickBooks Database Service Manager.
By following these efficient steps you can easily resolve QuickBooks error 6129 0. Stay connected with us at +1-855-929-0120 for resolving other QuickBooks error code.