QuickBooks is a robust accounting tool that has given a lot to the firms. Activities like Payroll management, inventory tracking, invoice processing can easily be performed with the efficient use of the software. Like every product has certain advantages & disadvantages, QuickBooks has the same. It often strikes with errors & other technical problems. In the blog we are going to discuss about one such error ie. QuickBooks error H303. If anyhow you get stuck with H303 error, then this blog would be useful for you. Also you can connect to our experts for instant solution by just calling at 1-844-999-0406.
QuickBooks error H303
Error Code H303 signifies that the system on which the QuickBooks company file is located require additional configuration. The error belongs to H-series & multi-user mode error.
Its causes -
Few possible reasons responsible for QuickBooks error code H303 are:-
- If Firewall settings block the functioning of company files.
- Damaged or wrong .ND files can result in error H303 in QuickBooks.
- Improper company network.
- Due to Incorrect hosting configuration settings.
- QuickBooks can’t receive the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the company file.
Efficient ways to resolve QuickBooks error H303 -
Try any of these measures to get rid of QuickBooks error code H303:-
Step 1. Download & run QuickBooks File doctor
- Ensure that you have QuickBooks on the server.
- Use QuickBooks file doctor.
- Fix the error related to Network & Connectivity problems.
Step 2. Verify QuickBooks settings
- First, open the QuickBooks in multi-user mode.
- Select the files on both computers, head to the files & then click utilities.
- From utilities select stop Hosting multi-user configuration.
- Choose any of the computers & switch on Hosting in it.
Go to the utilities & then choose Multi-user configuration.
In the end, open QuickBooks again on both the systems.
Step 3. Move the QuickBooks file location
- Create a new folder in hosting.
- Set & share windows access permission so that you can share the company files.
- Copy the .qbw file & paste it in the new folder location (desktop).
- In a multi-user mode, get access to company files.
If the above process won’t work proceed to the next step.
Step 4. Check Firewall settings
- Head to the Control Panel first.
- Choose firewall settings.
- Through a firewall, choose Allow a Program.
- From the exception lists, choose Add programs and then add QuickBooks 20xx.
- Now restart your software to examine the changes you have made.
Hope the above mentioned steps are enough to resolve QuickBooks error code H303. Contact our experts at 1-844-999-0406 for resolution of error code.