Ever since QuickBooks came into existence, it has added a major contribution in business achievements. The software has simplified the day-to-day accounting activities. It performs so many functions like payroll analysis, tax estimates, inventory tracking, etc. Due to this, the business is availing exclusive benefits.
The team collaboration in QuickBooks to access the same company file is quite incredible. Other users can easily access the company file under the permission of Admin. The role of QuickBooks admin account is eminent. If you are willing to reset QuickBooks Admin Password. Then, the blog is for you. Read out the blog thoroughly to know the steps of resetting admin Password.
Necessary details required to change the Admin Password
QuickBooks follow certain precautionary measures to change the admin password. It is done to keep your account safe & secure & verifying, if it’s you To enroll successfully through the resetting process you must require following things:-
- Keep QuickBooks 15 digits license number handy.
- E-mail id of your contact.
- Full name of authorized contact of QuickBooks A/c.
- Registered Business contact number.
- Zip Code that was registered in QuickBooks.
The details entered should be exact as they are in the record of the Intuit account.
Efficient Steps to reset QuickBooks Admin Password
Follow the below mentioned instructions carefully change the administrator password of QuickBooks:-
- Open the QuickBooks & input the username, leave the password blank & click the Forgot Password Option.
- Secret Questions appear on the screen for which you have answered it correctly. Then, click Ok.
- Click on the Close button when you receive the message as Your password & challenge answer & question have been removed, & your company file is no longer password-protected…….
- At times of getting such a message, enter the new password & challenge the question & click on OK button.
Steps to change the password of other QB user
- Login to the QuickBooks company file as Administrator and choose Company a Set Up Users and Passwords a Set Up Users
- Now, Input your Admin Password again
- Select the user whose password from the users list, you want to change and click on Edit User
- Input New Password for the selected User
- Click on Next and choose the Finish tab to finish the process.
In case of finding any difficulty to reset QuickBooks admin Password, you can consult our certified QuickBooks expert at +1-855-929-0120.