QuickBooks is an awesome application that has given a lot to the users. The software is widely used across the globe. Sometimes, in order to maintain supremacy, software ends up giving issues to the users. At such times, users can seek expert help, if they find so. Call at +1-855-929-0120 to get in touch with them.
The blog here is all about QuickBooks error 6000. It is a commonly occurring error. There are other errors as well which relates to Qb error 6000 series such as Qb error 6000 82, 6000 83, etc. On the occurrence of error don’t become worried. Study the blog thoroughly to get solutions.
Reasons of QuickBooks error code 6000
- Firewall or other security programs block the internet Connection.
- Damage QuickBooks Company files.
- Corrupt .TLG file in QuickBooks.
- Improper Installation of QuickBooks.
- Incorrectly configuration of Network connection.
- If the user attempt to restore a previous backup of the files
Troubleshooting measures to get rid of QuickBooks error 6000
In order to overcome Qb error 6000. Follow these measures
Step 1. Rename the .ND & .TLG files
- Open the folder containing Company files.
- Search the files which you are looking for but with extensions .ND and .TLG.
- Do right-click to every file and choose to Rename. At the end of each file name, add .OLD for example .nd.OLD & .tlg.OLD.
Step 2. Change the location of QuickBooks File
- Move to the folder that contains the Company file.
- Look for the file with the extension of .QBW.
- Do right-click on the file to select Copy. Navigate to Desktop do right-click at desktop to paste it anywhere.
- Press & hold control key to open QuickBooks so you are directed to the No Company Open window.
- Click Open or restore the existing company. Head to the desktop and click to the file you copied to open it.
The above mentioned steps are enough to resolve QuickBooks error 6000. In case you have any doubt, give a call at +1-855-929-0120 to connect with our Qb experts.